Sunday, April 4, 2010

Seriously, like seriously! - Update #4

Ok, so let me preface this with I should probably not put this on the world wide web because I will be gossiping and it's not good to talk about other people and all that jazz so I will make this short and sweet.

I, Kate Kelley, am a sucker. I REFUSE to believe that people are as incapable as they appear. These "people" include whites, blacks, cubans, and asians. I just don't get it. I refuse to believe it. Rather, I choose to believe that people know I will get it done so are just too lazy to do it themselves but when there is too, too, too much to get done, nothing ends up getting done if it's only one person. It seems that only my mother and I truly understand what I have to work with (meaning my mental capacity). If I can do it people, you can to!

Lesson #1 - A good team is invaluable.
Lesson #2 - Most people are either stupid or lazy (and I don't believe anyone is stupid, so, ya)
Lesson #3 - I am quite possibly the worse delegator in the world (but see #1)
Lesson #4 - I have so far to go in terms of management skill (but I am so much closer than I was)
Lesson #5 - A good team is invaluable.
Lesson #6 - When I have too many tasks, I don't do anything well, and I mean, anything!
Lesson #7 - See Lesson #1 and #5

So, that was me venting, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment