Thursday, April 22, 2010

40 days

Since I have done such a poor job of updating lately (for the past three months) I have decided that for my last 40 days I will write one thing that I will miss and one thing that I am really looking forward to when I get home. Since it will be sad to leave, I have to focus on the positives of going home - family and friends obviously but other stuff as well.

So, Day 1.

What I will miss...

PLP peeps. I am leaving my brothers in Rwanda, enough said. No reason to get emotional 40 days out.

What I am looking forward to...

This is a no brainer. I'm sure you all already know that the number one thing I am looking forward to when I get home is smothering my mom and sisters. Not hugs, smothering. As I told my mom, she should think about borrowing one of Pete's spare wheelchairs so I can just sit on her lap for a week or two straight and we can still be productive. The "hug machine" will be coming home in full force! Watch out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment