Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year, New You --- NOT

Hello friends...I'm back.

I've had a somewhat difficult first nine days of 2010 but, rest assured, this is not a good representation of what 2010 will bring. Starting tomorrow it will be better...I can feel it.

I'm a bit exhausted...haha in Africa (someone is a psycho). We are in the process of completing our business plan for fundraising and I feel like I am in GB401 again. It's 10 pages with 18 pages of appendices (appendix ?) so far. I'm thinking it will end up being 30 pages which is a nightmare for readers but they'll get the info they need in the first 8 pages and all the curious folk will find everything else they need in the rest.

That's about it, doing the same thing everyone else is...sitting at my desk in front of my computer...just in Rwanda.

Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment