Thursday, January 28, 2010

Promise

I promise to start writing more again...I've been slacking big time!

Can not believe I was originally supposed to leave in two days. I can't imagine leaving now.

I love you all and miss you! I will write more tomorrow and send an update on everything. All is good, projects are launching and we are in the process of creating Walk to Remember materials...thank goodness I have been reading business plans and reviewing financials for the last two and a half years!!

Also, if you have not sent money for the camp yet...DO IT! The kids are so excited and I really want to be able to have it for eight full weeks. In other news, busted my ankle and it's pretty swollen (again), I think I have a crush (well I know I do but I'm not sure I want to admit it), it's too freaking hot here and I think I am dehydrated.

LOVE YOU. Promise to be better with the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment