Monday, May 24, 2010

W O A H.

I will be on a plane in 6 days. 6 days.

I don't even know how I feel. I am experiencing a whole range of emotions. It's all slightly overwhelming. I am really looking forward to coming home but I am fearful too. Rwanda has been such a blessing. I am so thankful for the experiences I have had and the friendships I have made. I will never be able to fully articulate my experience here but there is just something different about this place, about these people. I love home and I have loved the people at home longer but right now I can't imagine being anywhere else but here. Rwanda will always have a piece of my heart and it's a scary thought to leave such an important part of you somewhere.

I am overcome with gratitude towards God for sending me here. As much as I fear coming home, I am ready (I hope)!

I love you loads. See you soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment