Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ahhhhhh..........

I will never travel across eastern Africa on a bus again. This is INSANE. Why did I want to do this? It's been fabulous seeing the landscape, the people, etc but seriously, what an idiot. AND on top of that, you have to pay to use toliets (aka a hole in the ground), bring your own toliet paper AND the girl I am with walks really slow. Don't get me wrong, I like her, but, seriously, pick it up! (probably too many commas there but I don't even care)

Plus, no safari because she doesn't do animals - what? And no hiking because she doesn't do that either - seriously? Note to self, choose your travel companions wisely.

So, I am headed to Uganda in Jan for a safari and rafting...good thing I'm so wealthy...f-er (yes, I said it...what?!!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment