Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Director of Strategic Planning or something like that...

I committed to June 1. Not that I need to justify my position but the work has been really rewarding so far and they could really use someone with my skill set.

That being said, please feel free to start sending me things...oatmeal, granola, movies, gum, slimfast, books, balsamic vinaigrette and if you're feeling really generous, an iPod with Boom Boom Pow, Fire Burning, some Bebo Norman and of course Sugarland and Rascal Flatts...

P.O. Box 1798
Kigali, Rwanda

And, since I have to change my ticket now anyway....Mom, meet me in Egypt on May 25th and then we will go home together on June 1st.

PLEASE NOTE that my decision to stay longer is not a reflection of how much I miss you people. I totally regret not being home for Christmas and really, really love you....like really.

No comments:

Post a Comment