Friday, December 18, 2009

ooo life...

Who would have thought that I would be responsible for building, from scratch, the entire financial model for an organization and actually know how...

Thank you Accrue. I never wanted this skill and now have it...much slower than the average financial brain but at least it's doable! Shows me that I have to trust the path I'm on, even if I don't understand it.

First bball practice Monday at 4:30PM. I have promised Mom to take my aspirin due to the good ol' heart murmur but I am happy to report that I will not be the oldest on the team. Most likely in the worst shape, but, not the oldest. Met the coach yesterday, he was at least 6'8, at least. And, I'm scared. Haha, yes, the insecurity has flooded back! But, whatever, this slow, unathletic body hasn't let me down yet and it's for fun...it's for fun, it's for fun, it's for fun.

I miss my people.

1 comment:

  1. Don't sweat it girl... they aren't hoping you'll take them to the olympics or anything. There shouldn't be any pressure surrounding this. I bet once you start playing (after a practice or two) you'll feel right at home on the court again.

    ReplyDelete