Sunday, December 6, 2009

Nothing exciting to report...

Today was a rainy Sunday with no electricity so I do not have too much to report. I went to a new church...a singing, dancing, praise the Lord church...AWESOME voices! It was an interesting experience but I think I prefer a step down in intensity. After church we hosted a big lunch at the house. My roommate from the UK, Donna, cooked and it was impressive (still starchy but nice...this girl is dying for a basic salad with some balsamic vinaigrette on the side). After lunch it poured so I watched He's Just Not That Into You. It was my first time watching anything since I got here and although it was a mind-numbing chick flick there is nothing better than a movie on a rainy day! I will say that the movie confuses that heck out of me but I have no idea what I am doing anyway when it comes to dating so it does not really matter at this point!

This week is going to be busy...tons of meetings and I have to finish my proposal for a radio show we are producing as well as the Walk to Remember plan. I am going to be the jack of all trades by the time I get home…

Other than that, due to my inability to stay in the moment (I'm working on it), I was thinking how crazy it is that I have only been here for a month and already have people to miss AND people from Africa...that just sounds cool. But, it's true, I have met so many wonderful people and I just really enjoy my roommates and the PLP guys.

I think of you guys all the time! If I could, I would give you all massive hugs right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment