Sunday, December 20, 2009

I miss my people.

All the roomies (expect one) have left to go home for Christmas. I want to go home for Christmas (said in a whiny voice)!!!! This weekend has been a miss the family weekend...bigtime.

On that note, I was offered a paid, full-time position here if I want the stay for an "extended" amount of time. Depending on what "extended" and "paid" means, I am contemplating taking it. That being said, I will be home by June to attend all the weddings! Family, I cannot find you to discuss...

Also, I have taken the food situation into my own hands. I now cook all my veggies (butter free, woot woot) when the cook is not here and freeze them. When she leaves, I eat. No more starch for this girl!

Hope you all have a great weekend and I really miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment