Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jillian Michaels, you are awesome.

SO, day one of Kate trying to get back in shape...woah.

How did I survive college workouts? I have no idea how I did it. I jumped rope for 30 mins and then did Level 1 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred video and you would have thought that Charlie had me out on the turf for hours with those stupid sprints and incredibly painful circuits. May I repeat, LEVEL 1...there are three! I feel like a freshman again (and we all know what that was like)!

I'm excited at the thought of getting healthy again!!

Other than that, I crushed work yesterday, crushed it! Two proposals finished and one almost done...oo yeah. Today is research day so I better get to it. Have a big meeting tonight and then off to the African Cup to watch some beautiful men play a fabulous game.

Last thought - everyone is starting to ask me if I will stay here longer and all that...I don't want to think about it because I miss everyone at home and I have no idea! I don't have a job to come back to and corporate America is still unappealing right now. I need some guidance. I'm just praying that I keep my eyes and ears open to His plans for me and learn how to stay in today....which has proven to be the biggest challenge of my lifetime so far (well almost)! At least I know that both places make me happy so I have nothing to lose.

I miss you all and can't believe Santa comes in less than 10 days...I hope he knows where to find me ;)

P.S. Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

No comments:

Post a Comment